Friday, January 17, 2014

Random Pictures [The Sequel.]

Here's a little humor to ease my mind today. [I'm a little stressed out.]


If you have not seen that movie, I might have to take you out on a date. Bring another pair of pants though. You might pee yourself laughing.

 This is probably the coolest thing on Earth to me right now. I can't wait to have my own home cause I'm putting this on my wall. Even making it myself.

How people think I am about my hair:

How I really am about my hair: 

This is kinda me in the morning, just less happy:


Yes pizza. Please take me away. 

No, better yet. Sell me some CHOCOLAAAAAAAAATTE.

As you can seeeee, I'm hungry.

If I don't eat soon, I'l be all...

So yeah, summary of my thoughts right now.

Oh and Happy Belated New Year. [2014]









No comments: